This year, I am spacing out our annual training camp preview a bit more to give each position some breathing room, and to also give some of our new co-writers the opportunity to work in a post on a more convenient schedule if they'd like to (last year, we began coverage on July 1).
Besides the general positional preview that I do for each unit, if there is a special feature for a position or player that you would like to see, please leave your request(s) in the comments section. For example, if you want to know something more analytical about, suggest it and maybe myself or one of our staff members will put something together during the "quarterback" time period.
Part 1: Offensive Attack
- Quarterback (June 15 to June 17)
- Running Back (June 18 to June 21)
Part 2: Down in the Trenches
- Defensive Line (June 22 - June 26)
- Offensive Line (June 27 - July 1)
Part 3: See Ball, Catch Ball...and Block
- Wide Receiver (July 2 - July 5)
- Tight End (July 6 - July 8)
Part 4: Hard Hitting and Klutch Kicks
- Linebacker (July 9 - July 13)
- Special Teams (July 14 - July 15)
Part 5: Cover the Field
- Safety (July 16 - July 18)
- Cornerback (July 19 - July 22)
Part 6: Pre-Camp Huddle
- Wrapping everything together before training camp starts, including more roster projections and other special features to get you ready for training camp. (July 23 - July 25)
Part 7 Onward: Training Camp Begins
- On July 26 (tentative), training camp is scheduled to begin for the Cleveland Browns.