- "Job Wanted: Fullback" (OBR) - "For all the additions and subtractions made to the Cleveland Browns this offseason, one thing has remained the same: Owen Marecic. Yup, he’s still on the team and he still the team’s only fullback. I’ll allow a few moments for you to remove your palm from your face."
- "2013 Cleveland Browns State of the Roster: Post Minicamp Edition – Offense" (DraftBrowns.com) - "The Cleveland Browns have completed mandatory minicamps and organized team activities, and will regroup for training camp on July 25th."
- "Father's Day has special meaning for Turners" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The Cleveland Browns’ hiring of Rob Chudzinski as head coach set off a chain of events that brought the father-son combination of Norv and Scott Turner together on the same coaching staff for the first time."
- "Guest MMQB: Steve Gleason on his life with ALS, mission for a cure" (SI.com) - "Typing with your fingers or thumbs is sooooo 2012. I tweeted that earlier in the year. I type with my eyes. Not only that, I navigate my computer, create and play music, keep a calendar, conference call, lead web X meetings, text and, obviously, tweet with my eyes."
- "After Further Review: Ryan rewinds tape on final drive of NFC title game" (CBS Sports) - "As Matt Ryan worked the projection system in the darkened Atlanta Falcons' quarterback room here at the team facility, looking to find the start of his team's fourth-quarter drive from the NFC Championship Game that I came here to break down with him, he offered me some advice."
- "Pat White optimistic about his NFL future" (PFT) - "Former West Virginia quarterback Pat White was a major disappointment as a second-round draft pick of the Dolphins in 2009, and when he was cut at the end of training camp in 2010, it appeared that his NFL career had come to a quick end."
- "On Robinson's shoelaces, knives, fumbles" (ESPN) - "Even in a world of rules and schemes and responsibilities, most players have small idiosyncrasies. Jacksonville Jaguars rookie running back Denard Robinson's is odder than most: He doesn’t tie his shoelaces."