- "Pressure? There is no pressure" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Browns QB Brandon Weeden joined 'The Really Big Show' with Tony Rizzo and Aaron Goldhammer on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the recent workouts and how he is preparing for the 2013 season."
- "Browns Film Room: Trent Richardson" (DraftBrowns.com) - "Many in the national media were surprised when the Cleveland Browns traded up one spot to select Alabama running back Trent Richardson with the third pick in the 2012 NFL Draft."
- "Browns support Kinsman neighborhood" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The Cleveland Browns gave back to the community that supports them by working at the Urban Agricultural Innovation Zone at the Kinsman neighborhood on Wednesday."
- "Adam Jones on addressing rookie symposium: Why wouldn't I?" (CBS Sports) - "A recent arrest at a Cincinnati bar wasn't reason enough to keep Bengals cornerback Adam Jones from speaking at the NFL Rookie Symposium that starts this weekend."
- "Bill O’Brien’s buyout would be affordable for an NFL owner" (PFT) - "Penn State has signed head coach Bill O’Brien to a new contract that would make it very expensive for him to leave for another college job, but affordable for him to leave for an NFL job."
- "ABC: Hernandez was with victim" (ESPN) - "Surveillance video from the North Attleborough, Mass., neighborhood of Aaron Hernandez shows the New England Patriots tight end with Odin Lloyd and two other people hours before Lloyd was killed earlier this week, sources confirmed to ABC News late Thursday."
- "Source: Patriots' Hernandez likely to be arrested" (SI.com) - "New details surfaced late Wednesday night further tying Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez to the investigation of a homicide of a Boston man. Hernandez's involvement in the case is significant enough that a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Hernandez's arrest is likely."
- "Suit: Patriots' Hernandez shot man in face in Fla" (AP) - "New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, already connected to a homicide victim in Massachusetts, is being sued in South Florida by a man claiming Hernandez shot him in the face after they argued at a strip club."