- "Browns name Zak Gilbert director of communications" (ESPN Cleveland) - "When Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis fired public relations director Zak Gilbert earlier this month, the action became a cause celebre in the NFL because of the respect Gilbert earned from national media."
- "Staples relishes chance with hometown team" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "In the minutes following the 2013 NFL Draft, Cleveland native Justin Staples was given an opportunity he had always dreamed of, playing for his hometown team. After going undrafted, Staples fielded a call from Cleveland Browns outside linebackers coach Brian Baker, and later signed with the team as a rookie free-agent."
- "Investigator Ron Regan Updates Latest on Jimmy Haslam" (92.3 The Fan) - "Newschannel 5 lead investigator Ron Regan joined Baskin & Phelps Monday to give all the details on the latest news on Jimmy Haslam and Pilot/Flying J’s legal situation."
- "Most improved: Cleveland Browns QB Brandon Weeden" (NFL.com) - "Brandon Weeden's top plays from his 2012 rookie campaign with the Cleveland Browns."
- "Hernandez’s lawyer speaks out against false reports of arrest warrant" (PFT) - "At a time when it appeared that Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s advisors had planned to concede the battle in the court of public opinion, his lawyer has broken a prior vow of silence."
- "Tom Brady could be without his top five receivers from last season" (CBS Sports) - "When the Patriots' offense takes the field on Sept. 8 at Ralph Wilson Stadium to face the Bills in the 2013 season opener, it's conceivable that quarterback Tom Bradycould be without his top five receivers from 2012."
- "Ex-Lion Young misses pre-trial hearing for 'personal reasons'" (SI.com) - "Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young was absent for a pre-trial hearing in Orange County this morning for 'personal reasons,' explained his lawyer. A bench warrant for Young's arrest was issued by a judge and held, meaning he will remain free unless he fails to show for a pre-trial hearing July 2 in Superior Court."
- "FB Leach says Giants have expressed interest" (AP) - "Fullback Vonta Leach says the New York Giants have expressed an interest in him. During a radio interview on Monday with SiriusXM NFL Radio, Leach said the Giants called his agents the day he was released by the Super Bowl-champion Baltimore Ravens."