- "Bess bolsters Browns WR stable" (FS Ohio) - "One of the most noticeable additions to the Browns offense during the off-season was the addition of two veteran wide receivers in Davone Bess and David Nelson. Nelson was on the field for the first time Tuesday, although not practicing as he recovers from a torn ACL that cost him the final 15 games of the 2012 season."
- "Browns’ David Nelson finds it’s better to give than to receive" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "David Nelson was back with Browns teammates and coaches Tuesday for the start of mandatory minicamp. The lanky receiver didn’t join them in the huddle as he continues to rehab from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in last season’s opener."
- "A big upset if Campbell beats out Weeden" (Canton Rep) - "The three-day minicamp that extends through Thursday probably won’t end with an announcement that Brandon Weeden is the No. 1 quarterback. It is becoming clearer, though, that it would be a big upset if veteran Jason Campbell gets the job."
- "Reviewing Rob Chudzinski's Offense" (OBR) - "So today, let's take a quick look at some of Rob Chudzinski's Carolina offense from 2012. For a quick review, the Panthers entered this Week 14 game with a 3-9 record. A 30-20 victory here against the Falcons propelled the Panthers to close out the season with four consecutive wins."
- "Giants DE Pierre-Paul has back surgery" (AP) - "Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul should be ready for the start of the season after having surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back on Tuesday. In calling the operation successful, the team announced the prognosis for the two-time Pro Bowl selection's recovery as being about 12 weeks."
- "Chip Kelly's practices are here and now; so what will they yield?" (CBS Sports) - "If Baz Luhrmann were directing a football practice, it might look something like what the Eagles' Chip Kelly is running here. There's loud, pulsating music. There's movement -- lots and lots of movement -- with players seemingly outrunning airplanes in the distance."
- "Revis making strides in rehab from knee surgery" (AP) - "Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis is making progress in his recovery from knee surgery and remains hopeful of being ready to play in the team's regular season opener in September."
- "Which ’12 draft picks are poised to break out?" (SI.com) - "As is always the case with the NFL draft, there were some hits and misses in 2012. The hits were pretty substantial — Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, Trent Richardson, Luke Kuechly, Chandler Jones, Doug Martin and so on."