- "Kruger chooses Browns camp" (FS Ohio) - "Paul Kruger felt it was more important to skip an invitation to the White House today than to miss the second day of Browns minicamp. The Ravens were invited to the White House for winning the most recent Super Bowl and that event was taking place Wednesday."
- "Browns rookie Mingo picking things up quickly at minicamp" (Canton Rep) - "Before April, Barkevious Mingo had lived 22 years without ever setting foot in Ohio. Now he works here. He is being asked to leave a Bigfoot print on the Cleveland Browns’ landscape. How does he like it here?"
- "Kickers Graham, Bogotay set for Browns battle" (AP) - "For the first time since 1999, the Cleveland Browns will have a new kicker this season. NFL veteran Shayne Graham and rookie Brandon Bogotay are battling for the job that was previously held by Phil Dawson. Their competition continued Wednesday at the second day of the Browns' minicamp."
- "Chris Owens eager to share his experiences" (Morning Journal) - "Football locker rooms are usually divided with offensive players on one side and defensive players on the other and often they are never together until Sunday afternoon when they are all on the same sideline."
- "Steelers QB Roethlisberger undergoes knee surgery" (AP) - "Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger underwent what coach Mike Tomlin called ''minor'' surgery on Wednesday to deal with lingering discomfort in his right knee. The 31-year-old Roethlisberger, who will miss next week's minicamp, is expected to return when Pittsburgh opens training camp in July."
- "Chris Johnson: I can reach 2K again" (ESPN) - "Chris Johnson is more than three years removed from his historic 2,000-yard season. But the Tennessee Titans star is confident that he can reach the rare rushing milestone again. Johnson said during a radio interview with 'The Jim Rome Show' that, although his primary goal is to lead the Titans into the playoffs, he still has the ability to rush for 2,000 yards."
- "London calling: NFL wants UK team, and soon; Jags look like best fit" (CBS Sports) - "Regardless of precisely what NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell did or didn't say at a conference on Tuesday regarding playing more games in London, make no mistake: Goodell's eyes remain fixed across the Atlantic, and that's not going to change."
- "Rams' Tavon Austin likes comparison to Percy Harvin" (NFL.com) - "St. Louis Rams wide receiver Tavon Austin was without a doubt the most dynamic playmaker drafted in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. The rookie likes the comparison being made to Percy Harvin both in terms of athleticism and his ability to play multiple positions."