- "Stadium remodeling, new player intros, and wiener dog races. The new Cleveland Browns experience" (ESPN Cleveland) - "With Jimmy Haslam III busy cleaning up the mess at Pilot Flying J this offseason, C.E.O. Joe Banner has been the man front and center."
- "Camp Preview: Wide Outs Show Potential" (OBR) - "The Browns officially kick off their first training camp under Rob Chudzinski and staff on Thursday, July 25. We are taking a look at the players currently on the roster going to training camp. The third position we take a look at is the wide receiver position."
- "Organization sends reps to fan’s funeral after obituary made headlines" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns sent two representatives Tuesday to the memorial service of a die-hard fan and season-ticket holder whose witty obituary has garnered national attention for poking fun at his favorite football team."
- "Former Cleveland Browns GM Tom Heckert arrested on DUI charges" (Plain Dealer) - "In an NFL off-season rife with poor off-field decisions and arrests, former Browns general manager Tom Heckert has become the latest to make news for the wrong reasons."
- "2013 NFL Preview: AFC North" (SI.com) - "Is the AFC North the best division in football? An argument certainly could be made, given that the Vince Lombardi Trophy resides in Baltimore and the North has sent at least two teams to the playoffs each of the past six seasons."
- "AP source: Lions, Stafford agree to $53M extension" (AP) - "Matthew Stafford's career with the Detroit Lions just got longer. Stafford and the Lions have agreed to terms on a $53 million, three-year extension to keep him under contract through 2017, according to a person familiar with the deal."
- "It pays to be an outside threat" (ESPN) - "Victor Cruz may not be doing a salsa dance over his new six-year contract, but at least he got paid and paid well. He entered the league as an undrafted wide receiver and didn't collect a signing bonus."
- "Which NFL records could be broken in 2013?" (NFL.com) - "On Tuesday's edition of NFL Network's "NFL Total Access," the cast debated which records could be broken during the 2013 season. Here is our take on the issue, in descending order of records most likely to be broken."