- "Browns, other NFL teams likely to pass on this year's crop of supplemental draft candidates" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns added some playmaking and risk taking to their summer a year ago in selecting receiver Josh Gordon in the second round of the supplemental draft. The club isn’t expected to be active Thursday as the NFL conducts its annual supplemental draft, starting at 1 p.m."
- "Browns should see offensive turnaround under Norv Turner" (CBS Sports) - "There's a reason Cleveland's decided to hold wiener dog races at home games this year, it's because there's not much else to watch when they're playing. The Browns haven't had a winning record since 2007 and haven't made the playoffs since 2002."
- "Spencer Lanning has a few things in his favor in Browns punting competition" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Punting in Cleveland in the expansion era is a tough job because of bad offenses and bad weather conditions. The Browns have punted more than 80 times in a season in 10 of 14 years. In the last two months of a typical season, Cleveland punters have to deal with unpredictable winds and frigid cold."
- "Public relations, fan experience, and winning aren’t mutually exclusive for the Browns" (WFNY) - "Yesterday the Cleveland Browns reportedly delivered a Lou Groza jersey to the family of the Browns fan who put a joke about the team in his obituary. Yesterday, Will Burge reported that the Browns are changing many of the features of the Cleveland Browns game-day experience for the upcoming season including (wait for it) wiener dog races and drum lines."
- "2013 NFL training camp preview: Examining the new coordinators" (CBS Sports) - "I asked a former NFL head coach how many new offensive and defensive coordinators there are in the NFL this season. He stopped, thought about it, laughed a little, and said 12 to 15. Sorry, wrong answer. There are 15 new offensive coordinators and 12 new defensive coordinators."
- "Washington Redskins' name discussed by Congress" (NFL.com) - "Discussion about the appropriateness of the Washington Redskins' team name continues to simmer this offseason. It reached the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday. Eni F.H. Faleomavaega, American Samoa's non-voting delegate to the House, made a speech on Wednesday decrying the team name."
- "Gronkowski making progress after back surgery" (PFT) - "Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski appears to be making strides toward returning from back surgery. But just how soon he’ll return to the field remains to be seen."
- "Raiders LB Maiava charged with assault at Maui bar" (AP) - "Linebacker Kaluka Maiava is charged with assaulting two men during a brawl at a Maui bar, days after signing with the Oakland Raiders."