- "T.J. Ward expects big season in contract year" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Browns strong safety T.J. Ward has two weeks of free time before the grind of his fourth training camp begins. He didn’t plan a vacation, and isn’t trying to squeeze in a last-minute getaway to Hawaii or the Caribbean."
- "Three Reasons the Cleveland Browns Could Have a Winning Season in 2013" (Yahoo!) - "Benjamin Franklin once stated that 'Nothing is certain except death and taxes.' Unfortunately, it seems anymore that you can add a losing record for the Cleveland Browns to that list."
- "Browns TE preview: Some Uncertainty" (FS Ohio) - "The Browns officially kick off their first training camp under Rob Chudzinski and staff July 25. We will break down each position in the weeks leading up to the start of camp with the players currently on the roster. The fourth position we take a look at is the tight end position."
- "Thomas and Mack lead line in the trenches" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Four members of the Cleveland Browns took every snap on their respective side of the football in 2012, and all were offensive linemen. Left tackle Joe Thomas and center Alex Mack, have played every snap of their respective careers."
- "Kerry Rhodes in 'ongoing discussions' with four teams" (NFL.com) - "Kerry Rhodes showed enough with the Arizona Cardinals last season to earn a roster spot with an NFL team in 2013. Rhodes doesn't have a job right now, but the 30-year-old safety says that might soon change."
- "AP Source: Smith won't attend Sanchez's Jets camp" (AP) - "Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith won't be camping out together in Southern California. A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that Smith will not attend Sanchez's camp that began Thursday and includes several New York Jets teammates."
- "Fitzgerald, Palmer working out" (ESPN) - "New Arizona Cardinals teammates Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald are getting work together in Minnesota before training camp begins later this month."
- "Why the conviction of Aaron Hernandez for the murder of Odin Lloyd isn't a slam dunk" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Revelation after revelation about the shooting death of Odin Lloyd has appeared to tighten the net around former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez."