- "D-Line makes early impression on coach" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The Cleveland Browns finished the 2012 regular season with 29 takeaways, which tied for the ninth-most in the NFL, and the defensive line accounted for nearly half of those turnovers."
- "Browns OL preview" (FS Ohio) - "The Browns officially kick off their first training camp under Rob Chudzinski and staff on Thursday July 25. We will break down each position in the weeks leading up to the start of camp with the players currently on the roster. The fifth position we take a look at is the offensive line."
- "Supporting Browns Ownership is a Tricky Proposition for Fans" (WFNY) - "Just 10 short days from now, the Cleveland Browns will officially open Training Camp 2013. It’s hard to believe how fast summer always flies by, but I consider Training Camp to be the beginning of the end of summer."
- "Browns slip to No. 34 in Forbes' 2013 rankings of the top 50 sports franchises" (Plain Dealer) - "The Cleveland Browns dropped out of the top 30 in Forbes’ annual listing of the world’s most valuable sports franchises. Among the top 50 teams, they also lag behind in social media followers, according to the web site."
- "Tracking the franchise tags: Ryan Clady signs, Branden Albert fails to get deal done" (SI.com) - "Eight players were handed the franchise-tag designation by their respective teams this offseason: Branden Albert, Jairus Byrd, Ryan Clady, Michael Johnson, Pat McAfee, Henry Melton, Anthony Spencer and Randy Starks."
- "Will all of Johnny Manziel’s off-field antics matter for his NFL future?" (Shutdown Corner) - "Most of Johnny Manziel's off-field antics are pretty harmless. People still get riled up about them, but things like throwing out first pitches, golfing with the Jonas Brothers and sitting in good seats at NBA games are not that big of a deal."
- "Broncos suspend Russell, Heckert" (ESPN) - "The Denver Broncos on Monday suspended director of player personnel Matt Russell indefinitely without pay and director of pro personnel Tom Heckert for one month without pay for their recent drunken-driving arrests."
- "Who are this year's Colts, Redskins? We have four candidates" (CBS Sports) - "If it's July, someone wants to know which teams figure to be this year's Indianapolis Colts and Washington Redskins -- unlikely preseason playoff choices that somehow extend their seasons into January."