- "Trent Richardson says he's pain-free: 'I'll be full-go' when camp starts" (Plain Dealer) - "Trent Richardson has been sprinting pain-free, is 100 percent healthy and expects to be ready for the start of Browns training camp next week."
- "Haslam reaches settlements in Pilot Flying J class action suits" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Acting swiftly to get the Pilot Flying J scandal behind him, Browns owner Jimmy Haslam has reached a settlement of class action lawsuits filed by trucking companies that were cheated of millions of dollars of promised diesel fuel rebates."
- "Brandon Bogotay's power gives him leg up in Browns’ kicking duel" (Beacon Journal) - "Graham earned a Pro Bowl selection in 2005 and ranks fifth in league history with a career field-goal percentage of 85.4 (245-of-297). However, resumes won’t matter as much as production in camp and preseason games while the competition to replace standout kicker Phil Dawson continues to unfold."
- "Should Cuyahoga County Voters Renew a Sin Tax to Pay for Cleveland Stadiums?" (WCPN) - "Joe Roman, the head of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, says he wants Cleveland to be a major-league city with major-league sports teams. He says we’ve seen the consequences of not paying to maintain the stadiums they play in. Take Cleveland Municipal Stadium, he says."
- "Bengals extend DE Dunlap 5 years" (AP) - "The Cincinnati Bengals have signed defensive end Carlos Dunlap to a five-year contract extension worth $40 million."
- "Where have elite corners gone?" (ESPN) - "Where have the elite cornerbacks gone? The stifling, shutdown, don't-throw-my-way defender has become a rare commodity in the National Football League. Good corners? Sure."
- "Packers: Team won't retire Brett Favre jersey in 2013" (NFL.com) - "Brett Favre Day at Lambeau Field is going to happen. Fans of the Ol' Gunslinger will just have to be a little more patient."
- "Larry Fitzgerald confessed to being a Vikings fan" (PFT) - "First we had Colin Kaepernick wearing a Dolphins hat. Then we had Cam Newton admitting he still likes the Falcons, when he’s not playing against them. Now the Cardinals’ website has reminded us that receiver Larry Fitzgerald still thinks of himself as a Vikings fan."