- "Most Improved for 2013: Tight end Jordan Cameron will bust out" (NFL.com) - "Cameron's backstory: Selected with the 102nd overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, Cameron gave the Cleveland Browns a young, athletic tight end to mold for a prominent role down the road."
- "Browns QB Preview: Weeden’s Time to Step Up" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns officially kick off their first training camp under new head coach Rob Chudzinski and his staff July 25. We will break down each position in the weeks leading up to the start of camp with the players currently on the roster."
- "Competitiveness fuels McFadden's play" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "When the Cleveland Browns selected defensive back Leon McFadden in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft, they got one of the most competitive players eligible this year, according to his former teammate at San Diego State University, Dallas Cowboys tight end Gavin Escobar."
- "Browns AL uniform patch will disappear this season" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Major changes to the Browns uniform won’t happen until the 2015 season after two years of market research and design study by the NFL and apparel-maker NIKE. But a minor change is coming this year."
- "No clean break from Aaron Hernandez" (ESPN) - "The New England Patriots seem to be trying to do the right thing. Now. Now that they know Aaron Hernandez has been accused of executing an associate."
- "Harsh supply-demand realities biting veteran running backs" (CBS Sports) - "July 2013 is here and we are officially in the month NFL camps open up, and as usual there are a number of running backs still looking for work. All I can say to the veteran ball carriers on the street is good luck!"
- "Giants confident Victor Cruz will sign new deal before camp" (PFT) - "Giants receiver Victor Cruz could still hold out from the start of training camp if the team doesn’t give him the long-term contract he wants. But the Giants apparently don’t think that’s going to happen."
- "The Mark Sanchez ‘Buttfumble’ silent movie is a total and epic win" (AP) - "For New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, it was the worst moment in a season full of worst moments."