- "Banner Says There Is Renewed Excitement Around Browns Despite Investigation" (ESPN Cleveland) - "It seems like every time you turn on the news there is a development in the Jimmy Haslam investigation at Pilot Flying J. With all the drama, it is easy to forget that the team is only hours away from beginning their 2013 training camp."
- "Fillipponi Thinks At Best 'Browns Could Be 7-9'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Andrew Fillipponi of 93.7 TheFan in Pittsburgh was on with Ken Carman on the 'Ken Carman Show.' Fillipponi talked about the Steeler off-season, Brandon Weeden, previews the AFC North and where he thinks the Browns will finish in the division."
- "Scott Petrak’s top 5 players to watch at Browns camp" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Ninety players will report for the first training camp practice this afternoon. Fifty-three will make the final roster in September.Everyone will have a hand in the Browns’ success or failure, but five, in particular, will play pivotal roles in 2013. They will also provide some of the most interesting story lines."
- "Team Report - CLEVELAND BROWNS" (The SportsXchange) - "The Browns head to training camp looking for a starting right cornerback, two starting guards from a group of three veterans and, most important, a way to keep Trent Richardson healthy."
- "Belichick on Hernandez: A Glimpse Under the Hoodie" (MMQB) - "As he strode, purposely as always, to the podium on the red level of the Gillette Stadium press box shortly before 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Patriots coach Bill Belichick had a choice to make about his first public comments since former tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder."
- "Miller offers little on case, 4-game suspension" (AP) - "In many ways, it was the same Von Miller: Diamond stud earrings, the retro, 70s-style sunglasses, a casual way of breaking the ice as he sat down inside a suffocating semicircle of about 60 reporters and cameramen."
- "Braylon Edwards returning for third tour with Jets" (PFT) - "Free agent wide receiver Braylon Edwards intends to sign with the Jets, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Wednesday night. According to Schefter, Edwards will sign a one-year contract."
- "Though cleared, Redskins will go easy with RG3" (AP) - "Robert Griffin III put on his knee brace and passed the perfunctory Washington Redskins conditioning test on the eve of training camp, then declared he has 'nothing left to prove' - at least physically - in his return from major knee surgery."