- "Browns open camp under Chudzinski with optimism" (AP) - "As he left the field, Rob Chudzinski looked at the smiling, young fans cheering from the sideline bleachers. Once upon a summer, he was one of them."
- "Ready to roll, Richardson motivated for 2013" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "A motivated Trent Richardson could be a dangerous Trent Richardson, and that is exactly what the Cleveland Browns are hoping for from of their second-year running back."
- "How Will the Browns Maximize Barkevious Mingo’s Unique Skills?" (DraftBrowns.com) - "When the Cleveland Browns selected LSU defensive end/outside linebacker Barkevious Mingo with the sixth overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, many were surprised."
- "What to expect from Chudzinski's Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Biggest change to expect: It's hard to pinpoint the biggest change. Since Chudzinski -- the only new head coach in the AFC North -- was hired, few aspects of the Browns have remained the same."
- "Falcons, Ryan agree on 5-year contract extension" (AP) - "Now that he's wearing a $100 million smile, quarterback Matt Ryan is ready to get back to work for the Atlanta Falcons."
- "New faces, new approaches: The impact of coordinator changes around the league" (SI.com) - "NFL coaches try hard not to reveal too much of their game plans during the (much too long) preseason."
- "Foster, Reed start camp on PUP" (AP) - "The Houston Texans have placed running back Arian Foster and safety Ed Reed on the physically unable to perform list a day before their first practice of training camp."
- "What we learned from NFL training camps Thursday" (NFL.com) - "The city changed. The contract definitely changed. The drama surrounding Percy Harvin has not changed."