- Sunday, July 14th: The week got off to a bang with news that rookie OLB Barkevious Mingo had agreed to his rookie deal with the Browns. ... Mike Krupka posted a detailed study in "The Buster Skrine Film Room" ... Part 2 of our training camp preview on cornerbacks looked at the likes of Trevin Wade and Kent Richardson.
- Monday, July 15th: Peter King unveiled his new site, The MMQB. ... Our final training camp preview concluded with a look at the undrafted free agent cornerbacks on the roster. ... It was learned that RB Trent Richardson was already doing some training camp work with the rookies, and that WR David Nelson would begin camp on the PUP. ... Rob Chudzinski talked with the media before training camp opened later in the week.
- Tuesday, July 16th: OL John Greco was signed to a 5-year extension. ... Cleveland filled their 90-man roster by signing WR Naaman Roosevelt, formerly of the Buffalo Bills. It was Ray Horton's and Norv Turner's turns to speak with the media before camp started. ... The sixth episode of DBN Radio was live for an hour again, as the guys discussed their Top-15 lists of non-quarterbacks, as well as a little preview for training camp [Listen Here].
- Wednesday, July 17th: Josh Finney looked at what Joe Banner really meant to say in a recent interview with Terry Pluto. ... The Browns waived OL Dominic Alford and WR Keenan Davis, replacing them with FB Brock Bolen and LB Justin Cole. ... Chris Pokorny posted his first 53-man roster projection of the season.
- Thursday, July 18th: Cleveland Browns training camp officially opened to the public, and our primer was an ultimate guide for fans. ... mooncamping posted his annual "Yep" and "Nope" lists for the Browns. ... Our Day 1 training camp recap highlighted the news that NT Phil Taylor was sitting out of practice, and that LT Joe Thomas got mixed up in a scuffle. ... Rob Chudzinski gave his Day 1 thoughts on training camp.
- Friday, July 19th: WR David Nelson was cleared to practice by the team. ... Day 2 of Browns training camp saw the defensive backs, particularly CB Joe Haden, thrive on the quarterbacks. ... Rob Chudzinski talked with the media after Day 2 of training camp.
- Saturday, July 20th: The early rain forced practice to be moved indoors and closed to the public. ... There was a scary scene inside when OG Ryan Miller suffered a concussion and had to be carted away, as was mentioned in our Day 3 recap of training camp. ... Rob Chudzinski gave his Day 3 thoughts on training camp.
DBN Tweet of the Week: