Tonight, July 30th, Episode 7 of DBN Radio goes LIVE at 7 PM EST. Make sure you tune in a couple of minutes early so that you can participate in the chat room discussion on the streaming page. All of the information you need to know about tonight's show is listed below:
Want to Ask a Question or Leave an Opinion?
- Call In: 347-838-9742 to listen, and then press '1' to have your call screened.
- Tweet: Send us a tweet with the hashtag #DBNRadio
- Email: Send us questions before the show at DBNPodcast@gmail.com
- Chat: Use the chat room at the bottom of the DBN Radio page.
Topics to be Covered on Today's Show:
- Team president Alec Scheiner held a press conference on Monday to discuss five key changes being made to the gameday experience in 2013. The guys will give their thoughts on whether the changes matter and whether it'll be enough to improve the fan experience significantly. Also, the Browns offered a "live look in" at training camp on Monday. If you watched it, did you think it was a good idea, or was it lacking? Call in with your thoughts.
- We are scheduled to have a special guest, none other than Brendan Leister from DraftBrowns.com! He has written some fantastic articles, and should talk about things like how OLB Barkevious Mingo will be used, the flexibility of Ray Horton's defense, and what RB Trent Richardson needs to improve upon.
- Lastly, we'll discuss some of the big injuries that have happened around the NFL, who has been hurt on the Browns, and a few other topics to get you through another entertaining hour of Browns talk!
Matt Wood has to take this week's show off, but Josh Finney will pick things up as this week's host. Josh will be joined by Zach Miller and our guest, Brendan Leister. Be sure to call in to jump in to a conversation! It all starts at 7 PM EST tonight!