- "Shutdown Countdown: Cleveland Browns are still rebuilding, but the defense could be stellar" (Shutdown Corner) - "The Cleveland Browns haven't had a winning record since 2007, and the franchise has had just two winning seasons in total since the NFL re-established the Browns with an expansion team in 1999. And as one can expect after so much organizational underperformance, there are a lot of new names in town."
- "Erik Kuselias Says Jimmy Haslam’s Legal Woes Won’t Cause Him To Lose The Browns" (92.3 The Fan) - "NBC Sports Network host Erik Kuselias joined Mike “Chico” Bormann on 92.3 The Fan on Saturday afternoon. Kuselias talked about all things Cleveland sports. He gave his thoughts on whether the Indians can compete with the Detroit Tigers and if the legal problems of Jimmy Haslam will cost him the Browns."
- "Browns Film Room: Johnson Bademosi" (DraftBrowns.com) - "After the 2012 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns signed Stanford cornerback Johnson Bademosi as an undrafted free agent. During his final college season, Bademosi produced 48 tackles (36 solo), .5 tackles for a loss, seven passes defensed, and two forced fumbles."
- "Browns Fan Takes Shot At Team In Obit" (ESPN) - "Andy Baskin discusses the obit of a Cleveland Browns fan that took a parting shot at the team." - VIDEO
- "NFL supplemental draft: Previewing the prospects" (SI.com) - "The NFL’s supplemental draft, which last year produced burgeoning Browns star receiver Josh Gordon, will take place this Thursday. There will be six players available for NFL teams to choose from: three defensive linemen, a defensive back and two wide receivers."
- "Giants and Cruz agree to long-term deal" (AP) - "New York Giants star receiver Victor Cruz has signed a five-year contract extension that runs through the 2018 season."
- "Judge orders concussion cases to mediation" (PFT) - "Judge Anita Brody is putting the squeeze on the parties to the concussion lawsuits."
- "Could NFL teams do more?" (ESPN) - "I spent some time as a young man hoping to be a musician, and a teacher of mine, while failing to fulfill my dream, taught me something that has stayed with me since then."