- "Joe Haden: A study in steady growth" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The road to elite: Hanford Dixon and Frank Minnifield were the first two Browns players I knew to download game film onto laptop computers and study film on the team plane, and, oftentimes, on the team bus on game day."
- "Ahtyba Rubin enthused about new staff" (Morning Journal) - "Ahtyba Rubin has been through so many coaching changes in his six years with the Browns that when he says things are going to be different defensively this year it is worth paying attention."
- "Chudzinski: Groves having 'great camp'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Quentin Groves might be in his first training camp with the Cleveland Browns, but he has wasted little time making a strong impact on the field and in the classroom."
- "Haslam’s 82-year-old father would control Browns if fraud probe prompts shift in power" (Beacon Journal) - "If Jimmy Haslam eventually relinquishes control as owner of the Browns because of the federal investigation into Pilot Flying J, his father, Jim Haslam II, would take over the team, Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal reported Monday, citing unnamed sources."
- "RG3 'ready to move on', do more at Redskins camp" (AP) - "On Day 10 of training camp, Robert Griffin III was lobbying to do more. His coach's response: Cool your heels."
- "Officials warn players: Spinning the ball can result in a penalty" (PFT) - "It’s become commonplace in the NFL for players who make a big play to spin the ball on the ground in celebration."
- "The Audibles All–Underrated Team: Sam Bradford, C.J. Spiller headline offense" (SI.com) - "Even in the NFL, there are players who don’t get the name-checks and face-time their talents deserve."
- "Reflections from the road" (ESPN) - "A 2,722-mile drive through the Northeast and Midwest offers plenty of time to reflect and think about NFL current affairs."