- "Weeden knows how to convince Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Brandon Weeden knows there is only one way to prove to the Cleveland Browns' new regime that he is their quarterback of the future. It's not about throwing for 4,000 yards. It's not about improving his completion percentage or decreasing the amount of batted passes."
- "Pinkston Ready For Game Action" (OBR) - "On Oct. 14, 2012 the Browns were on their way to a 34-24 over the Bengals at home - their first win of the season. However, for Jason Pinkston, something wasn't right. He left the game not feeling well."
- "Hardesty's Cleveland Browns roster spot in jeopardy as health issues linger" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns running back Montario Hardesty's roster spot is in jeopardy, but if he can get healthy, he'll still have a decent chance to make the team, sources close to the situation have told Cleveland.com."
- "Jordan Cameron Says 'Stagnant Energy' of Last Year No Longer Present" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns tight end Jordan Cameron joined Bull & Fox to talk about adjusting to the new offense under Norv Turner, the high expectations he has for himself..."
- "What we learned Tuesday: WR carnage continues" (NFL.com) - "Wide receivers continue to drop like flies in training camp. On the same day that Jeremy Maclin underwent successful surgery to repair to his ACL tear, he saw both his best friend and a fellow Philadelphia Eagles receiver go down with the same injury."
- "Alcohol policy will follow HGH plan" (FOX Sports) - "A strengthening of NFL discipline for an alcohol-related driving offense is in the offing but only after the league and NFL Players Association finalize a testing policy for human growth hormone, FOX Sports has learned."
- "Giants CB Terrell Thomas making last ACL stand" (AP) - "After three major knee injuries, New York Giants cornerback Terrell Thomas knows this is probably his last chance to salvage his career. Thomas practiced Tuesday for the first time since training camp opened."
- "Cardinals GM: Tyrann Mathieu having 'outstanding' offseason" (CBS Sports) - "Steve Keim, the first-year general manager in Arizona, went out on a limb when he drafted troubled draft entrant and former LSU standout Tyrann Mathieu in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft."
- "Why Your Team Sucks 2013: Cleveland Browns" (Deadspin) - "The Browns have lost 10 or more games in nine of the past 10 years. That's a large enough sample size for us to know this is no accident. You have to really TRY to be that bad."