- "Chudzinski keeping options open if injured QB Brandon Weeden is out Sunday, or longer" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "With quarterback Brandon Weeden’s status in doubt for Sunday, and possibly the rest of the season, coach Rob Chudzinski will likely have a decision to make."
- "Same Old Browns Take a Loss in Baltimore" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "It was second verse, same as the first for the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in Baltimore. An ineffective offense that could not find the end zone, a defense that played good enough to keep the Browns in the game but not good enough to win, and just enough mistakes all added up to a 14-6 loss to the Ravens."
- "Humbled Gordon 'Glad to be back'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The Cleveland Browns added a weapon to their offensive arsenal on Monday, as second-year wide receiver Josh Gordon finished serving his league-mandated two-game suspension for a failed drug test and is eligible to return to the team."
- "Shawn Lauvao uninjured in single-car crash, no alcohol involved, team spokesman says" (Beacon Journal) - "Browns right guard Shawn Lauvao was in a single-vehicle accident this morning on Interstate 90 by Carnegie Avenue in Cleveland, but alcohol was not involved and Lauvao was not injured, team spokesman Zak Gilbert said."
- "Lions say test show Bush isn't injured long term" (AP) - "Reggie Bush got hopeful results from an MRI on his banged-up left knee, allowing the Detroit Lions to breathe a sigh of relief."
- "Sources: Russell Okung hurts toe" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, and is unlikely to play this Sunday against Jacksonville."
- "Andre Johnson (concussion) to be 'end of the week decision'" (CBS Sports) - "Although Andre Johnson finished Houston's 30-24 escape of the Titans on Sunday with a team-high eight catches for 76 yards, he wasn't on the field late in the game when quarterback Matt Schaub found DeAndre Hopkins for the game-winning touchdown in overtime."
- "Bucs S Goldson suspended 1 game" (AP) - "Hard-hitting Tampa Bay safety Dashon Goldson has been suspended for one game for flagrant and repeat violations of NFL safety rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players."