- "Kruger seeking more turnovers, third-down stops from defense" (Morning Journal) - "The front seven was the one bright spot for the Browns in the first two games of 2013, but left outside linebacker Paul Kruger wants more. So far, the Browns have six sacks and 10 quarterback hits."
- "How might the Browns stop the bleeding?" (FS Ohio) - "Through two games, the Cleveland Browns have scored one touchdown. Browns players have had nearly as many traffic mishaps as the offense has had productive drives."
- "QB conversation: Still crazy after all these years" (Plain Dealer) - "Two games into a new season, we are rewriting trusty old truisms. That might be a franchise record. The backup quarterback is the most popular guy in struggling football towns. Just not here. Not this season."
- "What You Need to Know Heading into Week 3" (b/r) - "After two weeks, the Browns are 28th in the league in total yards-per-game. They are 29th in the league in rushing yards-per-game and 31st in points-per-game."
- "Rob Gronkowski nearing return" (ESPN) - "The New England Patriots are becoming increasingly optimistic that tight end Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady's most trustworthy receiver, will soon rejoin the huddle."
- "Falcons LB Weatherspoon out at least 8 weeks" (AP) - "Atlanta has lost linebacker Sean Weatherspoon for at least eight weeks and running back Steven Jackson will miss the Falcons' next game - and maybe more."
- "Broncos considering short-term IR for Clady" (PFT) - "On Monday, we reported that Broncos left tackle Ryan Clady could miss at least a few weeks with a Lisfranc sprain."
- "49ers' Ian Williams goes on injured reserve" (AP) - "San Francisco 49ers nose tackle Ian Williams was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a broken left ankle."