Dawgs By Nature Radio was last night, and the hour just flew by -- heck, there was so much to talk about that the guys didn't even have time to discuss this week's game against the Minnesota Vikings! Matt Wood hosted the show and was joined by Josh Finney and Zach Miller.
Some of the topics discussed included...
- How the Browns did against the Ravens this past Sunday.
- Whether something needs to be done about WR Greg Little.
- The debut of OLB Barkevious Mingo.
- RB Ray Rice spitting (allegedly) at NT Phil Taylor.
- Whether it's time to start thinking ahead to the draft after starting 0-2.
- If Johnny Manziel could be the Browns' next quarterback in 2014.
- All of that, and a whole lot more!
Let us know what you thought of the show in the comments section below.