- "Browns Already Miss Phil Dawson, But Departure Not All Their Fault" (92.3 The Fan) - "Where have you gone Phil Dawson? The moment that Dawson signed with the San Francisco 49ers it was apparent that he would be missed at some point this year."
- "Browns need more than a kicker, also must shop for a wide receiver and running back" (Plain Dealer) - "At his press conference, Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said, 'This is our August 31 roster, not necessarily our September 8 roster.' Let's hope not."
- "Preseason Week Three Notes: Who Stood Out?" (DraftBrowns.com) - "In their third preseason game, the Cleveland Browns lost to the Indianapolis Colts by a score of 27-6. Although losing is never the goal, the more important thing that we can take away from the game is an evaluation of the Browns’ players in new schemes on offense and defense."
- "Undrafted free agents travel long road" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Desmond Bryant is a classic example of the long road to the NFL that a player who isn't drafted must travel. He's also a reason that other players who have gone or will go that route should feel hopeful about their chances for success."
- "Gronkowski takes part in first full-pads practice" (AP) - "Rob Gronkowski looked 'almost Gronk-esque' on Sunday as he practiced in full pads for the first time since having back surgery."
- "Marrone: QB decision Wednesday" (ESPN) - "Buffalo Bills quarterback EJ Manuel returned to practice on Sunday, two weeks after undergoing what the team called a minor procedure on his left knee."
- "Bills' Jairus Byrd reveals he has plantar fasciitis" (NFL.com) - "Buffalo Bills safety Jairus Byrd shed some light on the foot injury that has caused him to miss time since signing his franchise tender."
- "QB guru: Tim Tebow needs to revive career in CFL" (USA Today) - "It might be time for Tim Tebow to move on to the Canadian Football League, because the NFL appears to have moved on from the former Heisman Trophy winner and first-round pick."