- "Chudzinski shows he’s not afraid to take a risk, no matter what the situation" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Some coaches need the perfect scenario to take a risk. Not Rob Chudzinski. He just needs an opportunity. Chudzinski’s a gambling man by nature and it was on display repeatedly Sunday during the 31-27 win in Minnesota."
- "What You Need to Know Heading into Week 4" (b/r) - "One week ago, Brandon Weeden was still assumed to be the starting quarterback when healthy, Trent Richardson was the face of the franchise and the Cleveland Browns were winless. What a change a week can make."
- "'Poised' Hoyer earned trust of team" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer had thrown two interceptions and been sacked three times in the second half against the Minnesota Vikings Sunday, but as he stepped onto the field down by three points with 3:21 to play, the veteran signal-caller had the support of his teammates and coaches."
- "Jason La Canfora Says 'The Browns Might Have The Best Rush Defense In The NFL'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports joined Baskin & Phelps to discuss Sunday’s win over the Vikings, on who should be the Browns starting Quarterback, and how shocked he would be by a Josh Gordon trade."
- "Cowboys' Spencer needs surgery, out for season" (AP) - "Dallas defensive end Anthony Spencer will have season-ending surgery on his left knee and may have played his last game for the Cowboys."
- "Nate Burleson breaks arm in crash" (ESPN) - "Nate Burleson leaned over early Tuesday morning to try to adjust one of the pizza boxes falling off a seat in his black 2009 GMC Yukon. By doing so, the Detroit Lions wide receiver could be out of action for a long time."
- "Report: Le'Veon Bell will play for Steelers in Week 4" (CBS Sports) - "The Steelers backs are up against the wall as they head to London 0-3. The (also 0-3) Vikings could be part of the prescription that cures their ills and if Le'Veon Bell gets on the field it certainly wouldn't hurt."
- "Kenny Britt feeling heat from Titans' Justin Hunter" (NFL.com) - "Kenny Britt predicted last week that the 2013 season would be his last with the Tennessee Titans. The doghouse-dwelling wide receiver might even find a way out of Nashville before the NFL's Oct. 29 trade deadline, suspects Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean."