- The quarterback situation is already known this week -- Brandon Weeden is out for the Browns again, and Brian Hoyer will start in his place again. The big question, though, is at right guard.
- Every week, Shawn Lauvao has been getting closer to returning. He was out the first two weeks, then last week he was listed as doubtful. He is listed as questionable for this week's game, which usually means there is a 50/50 chance that you'll play. Lauvao was optimistic that he'd play this Sunday, but we'll see: he was only a limited participant in practice this week. Oniel Cousins was limited with a chest injury on Wednesday and Thursday, but was a full participant in Friday's practice.
- It looks like Billy Cundiff will be available to kick this week. He didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, but was back in action on Friday and the team hasn't signed a replacement for him. If he isn't active, then Spencer Lanning will likely double up as the kicker and punter.
- DE Billy Winn is out with a quadricep injury, and OLB Jabaal Sheard is out with a knee injury. The Browns are thin at outside linebacker, so they'll have to hope Paul Kruger and Barkevious Mingo hold up well.
- As we discussed in our scouting report, the Bengals are really hurting in the secondary; they'll likely be without starting cornerback Leon Hall and starting free safety Reggie Nelson, as both players have hamstring injuries.
The full injury and practice report for Cincinnati vs. Cleveland is below.
|QB Brandon Weeden (thumb)
|OLB Quentin Groves (ankle)
|DE Billy Winn (quadricep)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OLB Jabaal Sheard (knee)
|OG Shawn Lauvao (ankle)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|K Billy Cundiff (thigh)
|WR Josh Gordon (ankle)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OG Oniel Cousins (chest)
|DE Desmond Bryant (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DE Ahtyba Rubin (calf)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OG Mike Pollak (knee)||DNP||DNP||LP||DOUBTFUL|
|CB Leon Hall (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|CB Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||LP||DOUBTFUL|
|S Reggie Nelson (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis (ankle)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OT Anthony Collins (knee)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|James Harrison (illness)||--
|CB Terence Newman (knee)||LP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Brandon Ghee||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation