How can we possibly get through tonight's show when there is so much to talk about? The Browns finished constructing their 53-man roster over the past few days and made a bunch of waiver wire moves, plus, the regular season kicks off this Sunday! We are bringing you another fun-filled hour of Cleveland Browns talk tonight, September 3rd, LIVE at 7 PM EST.
Matt Wood will be back as the host this week, and he'll be joined by Josh Finney.
Want to Ask a Question or Leave an Opinion?
- Call In: 347-838-9742 to listen, and then press '1' to have your call screened.
- Tweet: Send us a tweet with the hashtag #DBNRadio
- Email: Send us questions before the show at DBNPodcast@gmail.com
- Chat: Use the chat room at the bottom of the DBN Radio page.
Topics to be Covered on Today's Show:
- The Dolphins didn't have too many pressing decisions to make with their 53-man roster, besides naming Lamar Miller their starting running back. The Browns, on the other hand, created a lot of buzz by cutting the likes of WR David Nelson, RB Brandon Jackson, LB L.J. Fort, and then making a bunch of waiver wire moves the day after cuts. The guys will talk about all of the moves, particularly the team's backup running back situation, heading into the season.
- Perhaps the most perplexing move was getting rid of both kickers, Brandon Bogotay and Shayne Graham, which sparked former NFL kicker Jay Feely to tweet a jab at the organization for not retaining Phil Dawson this offseason. Does Feely have a point, and who will kick for the Browns in 2013?
- Dolphins vs. Browns. This Sunday. Are you ready? What are we hoping to see in the first game of the Rob Chudzinski era?
- Lastly, we'll do a bunch of season predictions, playing the over/under game on things like passing yards, rushing yards, touchdowns, sacks, you name it. This will be the perfect segment for you guys to call in on to give your projections, so don't hesitate to pick up the phone!