- "Could McDaniels still end up being the Cleveland coach?" (PFT) - "He hasn’t quite pulled a Nick Saban, but Josh McDaniels has come close on the subject of possibly leaving the Patriots to take over the Browns."
- "Team tells defensive coordinator Ray Horton he’s free to interview for any coaching job" (ABJ) - "The Browns have given defensive coordinator Ray Horton permission to interview for any available coaching positions, a league source confirmed Tuesday, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the situation."
- "Latest Browns Coaching Search Leaving Everyone Terribly Vexed" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "The Cleveland Browns coaching search is two weeks old now and the team has not made a decision yet on who will replace the fired Rob Chudzinski."
- "Browns' coaching search ambling along like Trent Richardson hitting the hole" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns interviewed Chip Kelly for seven hours last year. Josh McDaniel’s audience lasted the same amount of time a few weeks ago. You know how both those turned out."
- "Lions hire Jim Caldwell as next head coach" (CBS Sports) - "The Detroit Lions went in a totally different direction with their new head coach, hiring Jim Caldwell to replace Jim Schwartz."
- "Ben McAdoo hired as N.Y. Giants offensive coordinator" (NFL.com) - "The New York Giants didn't go with the familiar name for their offensive coordinator position."
- "Judge: $765M might not cover NFL concussion claims" (AP) - "A federal judge is slowing down the proposed $765 million settlement of NFL concussion claims, questioning if there's enough money to cover 20,000 retired players."
- "Texans owner calls Jadeveon Clowney ‘remarkable,’ asks J.J. Watt for guidance" (SI.com) - "With new head coach Bill O’Brien in the fold and the first overall pick in the 2014 draft, the Houston Texans are excited about moving on from a profoundly disappointing 2013 season in which they went 2-14 and lost their last 14 games."