- "What Will the Browns Do Now?" (OBR) - "Will they wait? With the Broncos punching their ticket to the Super Bowl on Feb. 2 by virtue of their 26-16 win over the Patriots in the AFC Championship game, Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase will be unable to even talk to the Browns until Feb. 3."
- "Lombardi’s dismissal necessary in light of Bess revelations" (ESPN Cleveland) - "The irony for the Browns’ owner Jimmy Haslam is that what branded him a buffoon just three weeks ago could rehabilitate his image now."
- "The Demographic Debate: Which Browns fans have it worse?" (WFNY) - "Located throughout northeastern Ohio, interspersed between Youngstown and Toledo, trickling down along Interstates 71 and 77, there exists a group of individuals who have only known Ed O’Neill to be Jay Pritchett rather than Al Bundy."
- "Best Browns Ever" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "Super Bowls are nice. Playoffs are nice too. Consistency with the coaching staff and an unspoken, honorable trust in the front office goes a long way with fans. So, maybe I’ve been told as much, but I’m basically guessing on all of this; after all, this is the Cleveland Browns we’re talking about."
- "Big injuries for Iupati and Bowman in 49ers loss" (PFT) - "The 49ers came up just short of a Super Bowl trip, but they’d have been short two of their best players if they had made it."
- "NFL groomed 21 new refs in 2013" (ESPN) - "Just as NFL teams attempt to improve from one season to the next, so does the league's officiating department."
- "Jay Gruden's deal with Redskins includes rare five guaranteed years" (CBS Sports) - "The Redskins made a very sizeable commitment to new coach Jay Gruden, despite still paying former Mike Shanahan's staff roughly $10 million for 2014, sources said."
- "Record 98 underclassmen eligible for NFL draft" (AP) - "A record 98 underclassmen, including Johnny Manziel and Jadeveon Clowney, have made themselves eligible for the NFL draft in May."