- "Jokes about the Browns won't stop if Haslam's legal problems continue" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Browns fans hopeful their beloved franchise would fade from use as a national punch line once a protracted coaching search ended, think again."
- "A look back at the Browns in 2013" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Coach Rob Chudzinski had to believe his job was secure. As the season wound down, he emphasized the positives of the season and spoke about a bright future and what needed to be done to get there."
- "Albert Breer on Browns’ OC Search, 'I Think If They Had Their Way, It’d Be Bill Callahan'" (92.3 The Fan) - "NFL Network’s Albert Breer joined Bull & Fox to talk about the Super Bowl scene in New York, his belief that if the Browns had their way..."
- "Thoughts On Browns QB Situation From Super Bowl" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Kurt Warner, Rich Gannon and Matt Hasselbeck give their thoughts on the Browns current Quarterback situation." - VIDEO
- "Does defense win championships?" (AP) - "That old maxim about defenses winning championships was being spread on pretty heavily during Super Bowl week."
- "Rams eye Gregg Williams as DC" (ESPN) - "The St. Louis Rams plan to hire Gregg Williams as defensive coordinator after firing Tim Walton, league sources told ESPN."
- "Seahawks practice inside on Wednesday, Broncos go outdoors" (CBS Sports) - "If you haven't already heard, it's suppose to be cold on Super Bowl Sunday. So how do you prepare your team to play in the cold weather?"
- "'Permanently disabled', Harrison fighting for benefits NFL took away" (SI.com) - "Dwight Harrison played in the NFL for 10 years. Recently, he was terrified of a phone call."