- "Beyond Satire" (Sports on Earth) - "Poe's Law states that it is impossible to create a parody of extremism that will not be mistaken, perhaps by extremists themselves, for the real thing. Haslam's Lemma to Poe's Law states that it is impossible to create a parody of Browns news that will not be mistaken for actual Browns news."
- "Ray Farmer likes Marcus Mariota best" (NFL.com) - "Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota decided to forego the 2014 NFL draft for his senior year. Had he come out, he might have went No. 4 overall to the Cleveland Browns."
- "Jimmy Haslam’s bold firings show clarity, not Browns’ dysfunction" (ABJ) - "At first glance, owner Jimmy Haslam’s continually quick trigger finger looks as outrageous as anything that’s been done with the Browns since the secret handshake on the tarmac in Baltimore."
- "Wisconsin coach Anderson turns down Browns" (AP) - "Wisconsin said Tuesday that coach Gary Andersen was contacted by the Cleveland Browns for their coaching vacancy but decided not to pursue the position following a conversation with the NFL team."
- "DeMarcus Ware to have surgery" (ESPN) - "Dallas Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Ware will undergo surgery on his right elbow on Feb. 18, but he anticipates being able to take part in most of the offseason program."
- "Miami CB Brent Grimes: Franchise tag 'is not what anybody wants'" (CBS Sports) - "A year after tearing his Achilles tendon in the first game of the 2012 season, cornerback Brent Grimes had a wonderful return in his first year in Miami."
- "Will Smith, Roman Harper could be dumped very soon by the Saints" (PFT) - "As the Saints try to deal with an aging defense and an untenable cap situation, several players who have been key components of the franchise’s recent success could soon be out the door."
- "Karlos Dansby: I expect to stay with Arizona Cardinals" (NFL.com) - "By all accounts, Karlos Dansby outplayed his reasonable $2.25 million price tag this past season."