- "D'Qwell Jackson was Cleveland Browns' consummate leader" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The revolving-door nature of NFL life should temper any emotional response to such an announcement, but hearing that the Browns released D’Qwell Jackson on Wednesday was enough to bring about more than a tinge of sadness."
- "Money, instability led to Jackson's release" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns seem unable to go a week without a surprise. Last week they were trading for a coach. This week they cut their most respected player and team leader."
- "Cleveland Browns like Derek Carr over Johnny Manziel" (NFL.com) - "Before the Browns parted ways with CEO Joe Banner and general manager Michael Lombardi, Cleveland was widely seen as an operation smitten with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel."
- "Determined to prove himself after rough season, Ohio State cornerback Bradley Roby shows he has elite speed" (ABJ) - "As Ohio State cornerback Bradley Roby stepped to the start line for the 40-yard dash Tuesday at the NFL Scouting Combine, draft analyst Mike Mayock told NFL Network’s television audience how much was at stake."
- "Jason Peters agrees to $51.3M deal" (ESPN) - "Jason Peters, who has returned to Pro Bowl form after two devastating Achilles injuries, agreed to a five-year, $51.3 million contract with the Eagles on Wednesday."
- "Eagles close to re-signing Riley Cooper and Jeremy Maclin, per report" (SI.com) - "Riley Cooper is on the verge of a multi-year deal to stay with the Philadelphia Eagles, Jeff McLane of the Inquirer reported."
- "RB Adam Muema nowhere to be found since God spoke to him" (CBS Sports) - "It's been three days since San Diego State running Adam Muema left the NFL combine on Sunday for religious reasons and his whereabouts are still unknown."
- "Luck favors bringing Jonathan Martin to Indy" (PFT) - "For several weeks, if not longer, we’ve said that the Colts could be the best fit for Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin, if/when (when) Martin leaves the Dolphins."