- "No sense fretting over approach to QBs" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have created a little bit of national buzz with the way they’ve approached the quarterbacks in this year’s draft. Instead of having the top brass attend the pro days of Teddy Bridgewater and Blake Bortles to watch them throw, the team had its scouts do the work."
- "Hoyer appears one step closer to reclaiming Browns’ starting quarterback job" (ABJ) - "Brian Hoyer should be able to rest a little easier now because one potential contender for the Browns’ starting quarterback job won’t be coming to Cleveland after all."
- "Could Cleveland Browns add another Mack?" (FSO) - "While the Browns are waiting to see what kind of offers Alex Mack gets in free agency, if any, before they match it, they might be contemplating another Mack with their top pick in the NFL Draft."
- "Cleveland Browns Backers show tremendous generosity" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "It takes heart to be a Cleveland Browns fan. It takes heart to stick with a team that has struggled for so long while maintaining the hope that good times are ahead."
- "Suggestions for owners meetings" (ESPN) - "From the looks of the agenda at the 2014 NFL owners meetings, the league appears to be in good shape and little needs to be fixed."
- "With release, Mark Sanchez's sad Jets saga comes to a close" (SI.com) - "The New York Jets released Mark Sanchez late on Friday, almost two weeks into free agency, after most every team in need of quarterbacks had already signed or traded for one."
- "Steelers unsure when Big Ben contract will get done" (NFL.com) - "Jay Cutler landed a huge new deal with the Chicago Bears in January. Could Ben Roethlisberger be the next big-ticket quarterback to get paid?"
- "Mark Cuban warns NFL 'hogs' risk eventual 'implosion'" (PFT) - "As NFL owners are gathering in Orlando to count their money and plan on how to make more, one of their NBA counterparts is firing a warning shot."