- "Ray Farmer vowed he has 'no interest in getting rid of Joe Haden'" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns general manager Ray Farmer assured folks Monday that cornerback Joe Haden and all of Haden Nation have nothing to worry about. He's not going anywhere, regardless of what the fake-tweeters say."
- "Ray Farmer on scouting QBs: 'We like keeping everybody in the dark'" (ESPN Cleveland) - "There’s a method behind the seeming madness of the Browns’ scouting methods regarding the top quarterback prospects in the draft. They didn’t interview them at the NFL Combine and they haven’t enthusiastically observed the pro days of Teddy Bridgewater and Blake Bortles."
- "Haslam leaves some wiggle room but says, 'I don’t think we’re compelled to pick a quarterback at No. 4'" (ABJ) - "Browns General Manager Ray Farmer insists he would be 'comfortable' with Brian Hoyer entering next season as the team’s No. 1 quarterback."
- "Scott Petrak Says QB At No. 4 Pick 'Less And Less Likely' For Browns" (92.3 The Fan) - "Scott Petrak of the Chronicle Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps Monday to discuss Ray Farmer’s latest comments from the owners meetings on not attending Johnny Manziel’s pro day coming up, Joe Haden extension fears unfounded..."
- "Dissatisfaction with replay rules a talking point at owners' meetings" (SI.com) - "Dispatches from day two of the NFL's annual meeting in the land of Mickey Mouse."
- "Owners offer mostly one-year deals, mull trading down for elite QBs" (CBS Sports) - "I am in Orlando for the NFL owners meetings. As usual, the Annual Meeting is a line in the sand on the NFL calendar."
- "Goodell: We'll wait for facts before ruling on Jim Irsay" (NFL.com) - "As the league's owners gather here in Florida, one of their peers isn't among them."
- "Terrelle Pryor wants release or trade" (PFT) - "Terrelle Pryor has most likely taken his last snap with the Oakland Raiders."