- "Manziel says he doesn't hold it against Cleveland Browns for being absent at his pro day" (Plain Dealer) - "Don’t tell Houston Texans’ coach Bill O’Brien it’s all right to skip a quarterback’s pro day because a workout is too scripted. The rookie head coach, whose team owns the first pick in the upcoming NFL Draft, had to choose between a family commitment and Johnny Manziel’s workout Thursday."
- "Taking Inventory of Browns Moves" (OBR) - "When you look at the body of work that Ray Farmer and staff have done thus far in free agency, you have to take notice. The Browns used free agency to address many of their needs, but didn’t compromise their salary cap room as they are still near the top in that department."
- "Gordon's take: Upheaval wears on team" (ESPN) - "More from Josh Gordon's visit to ESPN on Thursday, as the Cleveland Browns wide receiver admitted the constant change and turmoil within the organization has an impact on the players."
- "Siciliano Says Browns Absence From Manziel Pro Day 'Part Of Master Plan'" (92.3 The Fan) - "NFL Network’s Andrew Siciliano joined Baskin & Phelps w/ Ken Carman Thursday during Johnny Manziel’s televised pro day to discuss the Browns rational of not showing up to college station, how Manziel haters will pick apart the pro day..."
- "Ravens' Ray Rice indicted for aggravated assault" (NFL.com) - "Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice's legal problems aren't going away anytime soon."
- "Johnny Manziel’s arm strength is a ‘concern for a lot of people,’ says Greg Cosell" (SI.com) - "Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is one of the top signal-callers in the 2014 NFL draft class, but scouts and draftniks are split on whether or not he will be able to succeed in the NFL."
- "Eagles to officially sign former Jets QB Mark Sanchez" (CBS) - "ormer Jets starting quarterback Mark Sanchez has agreed to terms with the Eagles on a new deal and will officially sign with them Thursday, according to a source."
- "Vince Wilfork to remain a Patriot" (ESPN) - "The Patriots and defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, who recently said he wanted out of New England, agreed Thursday to a restructuring of his contract, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."