The NFL Combine is over, and we're already well past the peak of free agency, so what is next for the Cleveland Browns this offseason? Up until the draft, they will regularly conduct workouts with draft prospects, and also bring up to 30 players to Berea for visits. Here are the other dates to keep in mind, though, over the next two months:
- April 7th: Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2013 regular season (including the Browns) may begin offseason workout programs. This is when, as Brian Hoyer referenced the other day, he can "start talking football" with his coaches. Teams with returning coaches begin April 21st.
- April 12th - April 13th: Super Regional Combine, Ford Field, Detroit, MI
- April (late): Voluntary mini-camp
- May 8th - May 10th: NFL Draft, New York City, NY
- May 19th - May 21st: NFL Spring League Meeting, Atlanta, GA
- May & June: Organized team activities
- June 10th - June 12th: Mandatory veteran mini-camp