- "Browns Pro Bowler T.J. Ward’s agent issues statement on contract situation" (ABJ) - "Browns Pro Bowl strong safety T.J. Ward is scheduled to hit the open market as an unrestricted free agent at 4 p.m. March 11."
- "Coaches watch University of Buffalo's Khalil Mack at Pro Day" (Morning Journal) - "Another day, another big Mack for the Browns. One day after putting the transition tag on center Alex Mack, the Browns were inside the Buffalo Bills fieldhouse on March 4 for a close look at University of Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack during the Bulls’ Pro Day."
- "Inside linebacker climbs on Cleveland Browns’ need list" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The Browns had a need at inside linebacker before they released D’Qwell Jackson last week. Minus Jackson, they have an even larger one. Although Craig Robertson was solid against the run, he proved to be a liability in pass coverage."
- "Browns will be unveiling new 'cutting-edge' uniforms in 2015" (CBS Sports) - "The Cleveland Browns aren't exactly the most fashion-forward team in the NFL. For most of their history, they've worn brown uniforms with orange and white stripes on the sleeves."
- "Jairus Byrd open to Bills return" (ESPN) - "Three-time Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd said Tuesday he remains in contact with the Buffalo Bills, a day after the team decided not to put the franchise tag on the pending free agent."
- "Jim Harbaugh insists contract, power aren't issues in San Francisco" (SI.com) - "There are a lot of rumors about Jim Harbaugh these days. He was almost traded to the Cleveland Browns. He wants more money. He wants more power."
- "James Jones prefers Packers; Colts, Chargers in mix?" (NFL.com) - "Most of the football world believes James Jones won't be back with the Green Bay Packers in 2014."
- "Cowboys tell Ware they want to keep him, but not at his current contract" (PFT) - "As the Cowboys try to create more and more cap space, the organization’s attention finally has turned to the dilemma presented by defensive end DeMarcus Ware."