- "Will Mack's offer sheet be a problem?" (ESPN) - "Things are about to turn serious for the Cleveland Browns. By Friday, the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign center Alex Mack to a five-year offer sheet, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter."
- "Alex Mack might have missed the party" (WFNY) - "Four weeks ago, before millions and millions of NFL free agency dollars were committed, Alex Mack’s agent got boastful with Peter King who wrote it up for his MMQB column."
- "Mike Pettine wants to add veteran QB for April 29 minicamp" (ESPN Cleveland) - "When will the Browns add a veteran quarterback to their roster? Sooner than later, coach Mike Pettine says."
- "Brian Hoyer: 'We're here to win now'" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer knows exactly what it means to add starters such as Donte Whitner, Karlos Dansby, Ben Tate, Nate Burleson and Andrew Hawkins in free agency."
- "Arian Foster says back surgery ‘wasn’t as major as it sounded’" (SI.com) - "Of all the players trying to bounce back from injury in 2014 (Reggie Wayne, Rob Gronkowski, Jeremy Maclin), the biggest name among running backs is Arian Foster, who said recently that his November back surgery was not as major as it sounded."
- "Adrian Peterson 'not far off' in recovery from groin surgery" (PFT) - "Vikings running back Adrian Peterson made a quick comeback from a torn ACL to rush for 2,097 yards during the 2012 season, so it’s not shocking to learn that expects to be back to work soon after groin surgery in late January."
- "Nike raises NFL jersey prices" (ESPN) - "The cost of being an NFL fan just got more expensive. Nike, which makes the official league uniform, has decided to raise prices on two of the three types of jerseys it sells."
- "2015 Pro Bowl to be played in Arizona" (NFL.com) - "The NFL hasn't finished making tweaks to the Pro Bowl. The league on Wednesday announced locations for its next two annual all-star games, with Arizona hosting the matchup in 2015 before a planned return to Hawaii in 2016."