- "Chris Pressley determined to remind everyone importance of his position" (ABJ) - "The Browns have a traditional fullback again, and he’s determined to defy anyone who views him as part of a dying breed."
- "'Nate’s Room' now resides in Cleveland" (WFNY) - "The Cleveland Browns are in need of yet another facelift. Another regime change has brought a different chain of command; a more defined one."
- "How Mike Pettine’s dad became the ‘godfather’ of the Browns’ coaching staff" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Mike Pettine, Sr. might be retired from coaching on the sidelines, but that doesn’t mean he’s done giving football suggestions."
- "Petrak Doesn’t See Issues In Upcoming Browns Negotiations" (92.3 The Fan) - "Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps Monday to discuss his thoughts on the Draft Day movie, what he learned from the Alex Mack situation..."
- "Aldon Smith arrested at airport" (ESPN) - "Los Angeles police arrested San Francisco 49ers linebacker-defensive end Aldon Smith at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday afternoon after he indicated he was in possession of a bomb."
- "Why the Rams should explore the trade market for Sam Bradford" (CBS) - "At the risk of being inundated with phone calls from radio producers in the greater St. Louis area..."
- "Donald Trump serious about buying Buffalo Bills" (NFL.com) - "Donald Trump demands to be taken seriously. The billionaire entrepreneur and professional famous person insists he's sincere in his wish to purchase the Buffalo Bills. And he wants to keep the team in western New York."
- "NFL schedule release not coming this week" (PFT) - "Previously, the NFL told PFT that the 2014 regular-season schedule was on target for a mid-April release."