- "Browns finalize medical staff, name James Voos head team physician" (Plain Dealer) - "New football bosses often hire old acquaintances. Browns General Manager Ray Farmer has tapped into his time with the Kansas City Chiefs to select a new head team physician."
- "Source: Mack's deal 'clear win' for Browns" (ESPN) - "Alex Mack's contract is a big win for the Cleveland Browns (insert "thank Jacksonville" crack here). That's the word from an NFL Insider familiar with the workings of NFL contracts..."
- "Late meeting with Manziel no coincidence" (FSO) - "According to various reports and various sources, the Cleveland Browns will conduct a private workout with Johnny Manziel this weekend. According to some of those reports, Manziel will then visit with the team at its Berea headquarters next week."
- "Alex Mack 'fired up' about Cleveland Browns after unique ordeal" (NFL.com) - "If Alex Mack was looking for a metaphor -- for his fresh start with the Browns, the deep freeze the franchise applied to his fleeting Floridian flirtation or both..."
- "Talk now is that QB Teddy Bridgewater could fall to 2nd round" (CBS) - "As a junior at Louisville, Teddy Bridgewater completed 71 percent of his passes for 3,970 yards, 31 touchdowns and 4 interceptions."
- "Suspension likely for San Francisco 49ers' Aldon Smith" (NFL.com) - "Aldon Smith's future remains unclear one week after a bizarre airport arrest in Los Angeles."
- "Lions may want Rams to make the first move" (PFT) - "It’s no secret that the Lions have interest in receiver Sammy Watkins. Either they’ve been sloppy in concealing their desire to draft Watkins or they’re setting up a smokescreen."
- "J.J. Watt has option exercised" (ESPN) - "The Houston Texans have officially exercised the fifth-year option on defensive end J.J. Watt's contract for the 2015 season, a league source said."