- "Former NFL doctor takes issue with Cleveland Browns for 'overstating' experience of lead physician" (Plain Dealer) - "A former NFL team doctor writes the Browns are overstating the pro football experience of their new lead physician and the club might be prioritizing sponsorship money over healthcare."
- "Browns coach considers Derek Carr to be best thrower in this year’s quarterback class" (ABJ) - "The NFL Draft is shaping up to be as unpredictable as ever this year, and the Browns are certainly shrouded in mystery with a first-year general manager and a rookie head coach calling the shots."
- "Scott Petrak: Feels Like Manziel Beginning To Separate Himself" (92.3 The Fan) - "Scott Petrak of the Chronicle Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps Monday to discuss the workout of Johnny Manziel and what he would bring teams near the top of the draft (especially Jacksonville)..."
- "'Draft Day' not performing well at box office" (CBS) - "The movie, "Draft Day," had plenty of promotion leading up to its release earlier this month. We saw co-stars Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary all over the place, pubbing the film that showcased the Browns as some kind of draft-day savants (it is, of course, a fictional story)."
- "Raiders send Terrelle Pryor to Seattle" (PFT) - "The Seahawks have just acquired another intriguing weapon. Per a league source, the Raiders have traded quarterback Terrelle Pryor to the defending Super Bowl champions. Terms of the deal are not yet known."
- "The ‘Torturous’ 2014 Draft" (MMQB) - "Houston, at No. 1, isn’t set on Jadeveon Clowney. In fact, one FORS (Friend of Rick Smith) told me the Texans general manager likes Khalil Mack over Clowney, and we still don’t know which quarterback Houston would choose if it chooses one first overall."
- "Dolphins hire longtime FBI employee" (AP) - "A longtime FBI employee has been hired by the Miami Dolphins to oversee security in the wake of last year's bullying scandal."
- "Rolando McClain on his NFL comeback: 'I'm done'" (CBS) - "Less than a week after the retired Rolando McClain decided to make a comeback attempt and a few days after the Ravens reinstated him from the reserve/retired list, it sounds like McClain has had another change of heart."