- "WKYC Denies Claims By Bernie Kosar He Was Sacked As Analyst Because Of Slurred Speech" (92.3 The Fan) - "Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar believes he was unjustly booted from the booth. Wednesday night the Browns and WKYC TV 3 announced that Kosar would be replaced by veteran CBS Sports analyst Solomon Wilcots during preseason telecasts in August."
- "Bernie Kosar raises stakes on dismissal" (ESPN) - "Bernie Kosar hit all the high notes with the community in a statement he released saying he wanted back on the Cleveland Browns' preseason broadcast team."
- "WFNY on the 2014 NFL Draft: Joe Gilbert’s Top Five Quarterbacks" (WFNY) - "The 2014 NFL Draft is just two weeks and the buzz is building. Before the draft begins, I will preview my top five prospects for each position. I am looking at the quarterbacks in this first piece. This is the most talked about position every year and this year is no exception, especially given the Browns’ needs."
- "Draft Insider: What is the Browns' biggest need besides quarterback?" (Cleveland.com) - "Will Jadeveon Clowney be the first pick in the draft? Why are there so many questions about the quarterbacks? How many QB's will go in the first round?" - VIDEO
- "Former Ohio State University Buckeye Bradley Roby Charged With OVI" (10TV) - "Former Ohio State University Buckeye football player Bradley Roby is facing an OVI charge. Court documents show that the incident occurred on April 20 and a report was filed on April 22."
- "Richard Sherman on potential lucrative contract extension: It’s a sign of respect" (SI.com) - "There have been conflicting reports throughout the week surrounding the state of contract talks between the Seattle Seahawks and star cornerback Richard Sherman."
- "Fifth-year option tracker" (NFL.com) - "The new rookie wage scale adopted in 2011 requires that all rookies sign four-year contracts. For players taken in the first round, the team has the option to extend the contract for an extra season."
- "NFL plans to look at bigger playoffs, longer PATs" (AP) - "The NFL will discuss expanded playoffs at the owners' meetings next month in Atlanta. Commissioner Roger Goodell told a gathering of Associated Press Sports Editors on Thursday that a vote is uncertain on the proposal to add two teams to the postseason."