- "Pluto wonders if the Cleveland Browns should keep Alex Mack if he signs with Jacksonville" (Plain Dealer) - "Alex Mack to Jacksonville? I understood why Mack was shopping for another team besides the Browns. In five years, he has played for three different head coaches, four different offensive coordinators and three versions of the front office."
- "Reassessing Browns’ roster after nearly a month of free agency has passed" (ABJ) - "Twenty-six days have passed since NFL free agency began on March 11, and with the major signings out of the way, the league’s attention has turned toward the May 8-10 draft."
- "Browns wise to steer clear of Johnson" (ESPN) - "The Browns apparently weren’t among the teams that inquired about running back Chris Johnson before the Titans released the sixth-year veteran. They would be wise to keep their distance now that the three-time Pro Bowler is on the open market."
- "Brandon Weeden: 'I tried to do too much' with Browns" (NFL.com) - "Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brandon Weeden looks back at his time with the Browns, and explains why it was a bad situation for him in Cleveland." - VIDEO
- "New York Jets, Denver Broncos among possible landing spots for Chris Johnson" (SI.com) - "Chris Johnson’s time with the Tennessee Titans ended on Friday. What does that mean for the running back formerly known as 'CJ2K'?"
- "Broncos' John Fox gets 3-year deal" (ESPN) - "A week ago, John Elway said a contract extension for Denver Broncos coach John Fox was 'the next thing on the agenda' for the team."
- "Aaron Murray will throw at Georgia Pro Day, 'looks great'" (CBS) - "Pro Days are wrapping up in advance of the 2014 NFL Draft and while most of the big names have already shown their stuff, there's still plenty of interesting teams and players on the docket."
- "Irsay’s situation gets more complicated" (PFT) - "For Colts owner Jim Irsay, an arrest last month on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and felony possession of a controlled substance..."