- "Cleveland clash: Irving, Gordon in media spat" (AP) - "As if the Cavaliers and Browns don't have enough trouble winning games. Now their most prominent stars are going at it. Cavs All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon spent the past few days in a media spat, exchanging barbs across TV, Twitter and newspaper."
- "Burleson: 'Nothing handed to me'" (FSO) - "The Browns newest receiver is expected to be in the mix to be the starter opposite Pro Bowl receiver Josh Gordon. However, Nate Burleson said nothing has been promised to him."
- "Sorting out the Browns wide receiver situation" (WFNY) - "The Browns announced the signing of Nate Burleson on Sunday night. Burleson will be 33 when the season begins. He has had a nice NFL career, but at this point he isn’t exactly the threat opposite Gordon that would make the Browns a dangerous offense."
- "Browns-centered 'Draft Day' leaves realism out of its playbook" (Morning Journal) - "If the movie 'Draft Day' were a realistic portrayal of how the Browns prepare for and conduct a draft, it would go a long way to explain why they have had only two winning seasons since 1999."
- "Rams GM Les Snead in talks with teams about trading No. 2 pick" (CBS) - "The Rams, because they traded away the right to draft No. 2 overall in the 2012 draft so the Redskins could take Robert Griffin III, have the No. 2 overall and the No. 13 overall picks in this year's draft."
- "Texans to host Bortles, Manziel" (ESPN) - "The Houston Texans are scheduled to host former UCF quarterback Blake Bortles for a pre-draft visit on April 15 and 16 and former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel a week later on April 21 and 22, a source confirmed."
- "Clemson OL prospect Brandon Thomas tears ACL" (SI.com) - "Former Clemson Tigers offensive lineman Brandon Thomas suffered a torn ACL last week, an unfortunate turn of events for a prospect that appeared headed toward an early-round selection in next month’s NFL draft."
- "Josh Freeman works out for Chicago Bears" (NFL.com) - "Josh Freeman is back on the grid. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that Freeman worked out for the Chicago Bears on Monday, according to a source informed of the quarterback's plans."