- Sunday, May 11th: Chris Pokorny gave his review of the Browns' 2014 NFL Draft. ... We looked around the national media sites to see what grade people were giving Cleveland's draft.
- Monday, May 12th: Matt Wood came out with a relatively controversial piece about why the Browns need to cut QB Brian Hoyer now. ... The Browns released QB Vince Young. ... The team released five players in total, including RB Fozzy Whittaker, and also signed 11 undrafted free agents.
- Tuesday, May 13th: The Browns extended the contract of CB Joe Haden through 2019.
- Wednesday, May 14th: mooncamping expressed his pleasure of the Browns now having a set of cornerbacks. ... We talked about rookie minicamp set to start on Friday for the Browns, as well as the national media not being permitted to attend. ... The Browns hired former Jets cornerback Aaron Glenn as an assistant defensive backs coach. ... We conducted a post-draft approval poll for Browns GM Ray Farmer.
- Thursday, May 15th: The Browns signed veteran receivers Miles Austin and Earl Bennett to one-year deals.
- Friday, May 16th: mooncamping came out with a "way-too-late big board" for the past week's draft. ... The Browns announced that they had released WR Greg Little, who was heading into the final year of his contract.
- Saturday, May 17th: The Browns were trying out 35 players at their rookie minicamp. ... In addition, there were 26 players from the Browns' roster attending rookie minicamp, including QB Johnny Manziel.
DBN Tweet of the Week:
JOB LISTING: looking 4 someone with constant clean urine to hang out with 23yr old WR in case of surprise whiz-quiz. Send resumes 2 #Browns— Dawgs By Nature (@DawgsByNature) May 17, 2014