- "Wide receivers looking good, but there’s definitely a catch" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "For one afternoon, at least, the Browns boasted one of the top wide receiving corps in the NFL. Josh Gordon was the best player on the practice field Wednesday..."
- "Kinkhabwala: Hoyer Will Start Week 1, Gordon Won’t Miss Whole Season" (92.3 The Fan) - "The Cleveland Browns coaching staff has spent plenty of time shielding Johnny Manziel from the media scrutiny of being named the team’s starting quarterback..."
- "All-time Browns, by the numbers: 1 to 50" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Number, please: What’s in a number? To NFL players, jersey numbers can be more than an I.D. They can become an identity. And in this age of social media, a personal brand."
- "First Take: Manziel And Gronk Wild Weekend?" (ESPN) - "Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel went to Las Vegas for Memorial Day weekend with Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski." - VIDEO
- "T.J. Ward accused of throwing mug at strip club bartender" (CBS) - "When police in Denver issued a warrant for T.J. Ward's arrest on Thursday -- charging him with misdemeanor assault and disturbing the peace -- there weren't many details available on why the warrant was issued."
- "Owners, other key employees should be included in the substance-abuse policy" (PFT) - "As the question of if and when and for how long Commissioner Roger Goodell will suspend Colts owner Jim Irsay for the incident that created a public-safety hazard..."
- "Cover-Two: Debating merits of NFL playoff expansion, more offseason topics" (SI.com) - "Free agency and the NFL draft are in the books and full training camps are still almost two months away, but the NFL is far from quiet."
- "Who will be the 'Hard Knocks' team?" (NFL.com) - "The moment of clarity is fast approaching for NFL fans holding out hope their team will be featured on the next season of 'Hard Knocks.'"