- "Brian Hoyer over Johnny Manziel is right call by Browns" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Maybe the Cleveland Browns know exactly what they're doing. Since the team drafted Johnny Manziel, both his fans and his detractors want to see him 'wreck this league,' as he wrote in a draft night text to quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains."
- "Christian Kirksey fitting into Browns’ plans with pass coverage, team leadership" (ABJ) - "Ever since the Browns selected Iowa linebacker Christian Kirksey in the third round (No. 71 overall) in the NFL Draft, Iowa linebackers coach LeVar Woods has been on the recruiting trail trying to find another Christian Kirksey. It isn’t going well."
- "Anthony Armstrong could emerge as a deep threat" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "At a recent practice in a one-on-one drill, wide receiver Anthony Armstrong ran a 45-yard fly route down the sideline. His speed caught the cornerback off-guard, and Johnny Manziel delivered a missile landing right in Armstrong’s hands."
- "Haslam to serve as panelist at NFL career development conference" (Plain Dealer) - "A year ago, Ray Farmer and Mike Pettine attended an annual conference for aspiring NFL general managers and head coaches in Philadelphia. The man who hired both of them to their current positions with the Browns will be a featured speaker at this year's event."
- "2014 NFL Draft first-round signing tracker" (NFL.com) - "On Tuesday, the Baltimore Ravens announced the signing of No. 17 overall pick, ex-Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley."
- "Winston: 'Players are watching' to see how Goodell punishes Irsay" (CBS) - "On Friday, Colts owner Jim Irsay was charged with two counts of impaired driving following a March arrest."
- "Mike Pouncey says he has no regrets about 2013 bullying accusations" (SI.com) - "While Richie Incognito was at the forefront of the bullying scandal the Miami Dolphins faced in 2013, many forget that starting center Mike Pouncey was also implicated in Ted Wells’ investigation."
- "Roethlisberger admits he initially was upset by Steelers draft" (PFT) - "When the Steelers didn’t use the 15th overall pick in the draft on a receiver, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger wasn’t happy."