Who is ready for our annual training camp preview coverage to begin? Every year, we spend the several weeks before the start of training camp going through each position on the team, which includes a brief overview of all 90 players who will be at training camp this year.
Besides the general positional preview that I do for each unit, if there is a special feature for a position or player that you would like to see, please leave your request(s) in the comments section. Depending on the request, we will see if one of our staff members can put something together on it.
Part 1: Offensive Attack
- Quarterback (June 20 to June 22)
- Running Back (June 23 to June 25)
Part 2: Down in the Trenches
- Defensive Line (June 26 - June 29)
- Offensive Line (June 30 - July 3)
Part 3: See Ball, Catch Ball...and Block
- Wide Receiver (July 4 - July 7)
- Tight End (July 8 - July 9)
Part 4: Hard Hitting and Klutch Kicks
- Linebacker (July 10 - July 13)
- Special Teams (July 14 - July 15)
Part 5: Cover the Field
- Safety (July 16 - July 18)
- Cornerback (July 19 - July 22)
Part 6: Pre-Camp Huddle
- Wrapping everything together before training camp starts, including more roster projections and other special features to get you ready for training camp. (July 23 - July 24)
Part 7 Onward: Training Camp Begins
On July 25 (tentative), training camp is scheduled to begin for the Cleveland Browns.