- "Plays show what Johnny Football can be" (ESPN) - "What looked like a tough day for Cleveland Browns rookie Johnny Manziel changed on one rollout late in the offseason practice, when he stopped at the right sideline and threw across the field to Jordan Cameron."
- "Hoyer itching to have restrictions removed, says ‘You never want to see someone else doing your job’" (C-T) - "Quarterback Brian Hoyer saw an increase in repetitions Tuesday during 11-on-11 drills, feels completely healthy and remains on schedule to enter training camp without restrictions."
- "What Browns players are saying about Josh Gordon" (ABJ) - "'It doesn’t get old. You don’t want to talk bad about your teammate. He’s a brother to us and we have his back no matter what.' — Tight end Jordan Cameron"
- "Man walks into Browns practice looking for tryout" (AP) - "A former high school player from New Mexico wandered onto the Cleveland Browns' practice field hoping to get a tryout. The unidentified man walked onto the field at the team's training headquarters on Tuesday with an equipment bag strapped to his back as the Browns worked out."
- "Dan Marino withdrawing from concussion lawsuit against NFL" (SI.com) - "Not even a day after it was revealed that former Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino was part of a concussion lawsuit filed by 13 other former NFL players, he has decided to withdraw his name."
- "Examining what each NFL team spends on wide receivers" (CBS) - "Alshon Jeffery had a breakout 2013 season. The Bears wide receiver took off for 89 receptions, 1,421 yards and 7 touchdowns."
- "Trent Richardson compares to Lynch, Hasselbeck says" (NFL.com) - "No NFL running back made for a better punchline than Trent Richardson last season. His bust belongs on Mount Rushless."
- "A team-by-team look at cap space available midway through offseason" (PFT) - "Now that the calendar has turned to June, we are less than two months away from training camps openings across the league."