- "Browns' Paul Kruger: Escaping death" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Paul Kruger remembers lying in a ditch. He couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t move. He could barely keep his eyes open. His siblings gathered around him, on their hands and knees sobbing. Kruger, then a 13-year-old boy, was about to die."
- "Gordon's DWI with Hairston's car followed random swap" (AP) - "Charlotte Hornets rookie P.J. Hairston says he and Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl receiver Josh Gordon decided to swap vehicles following a chance meeting at a grocery store."
- "Report: Some Browns 'want nothing to do' with Gordon" (NFL.com) - "As the Cleveland Browns prepare for life without Josh Gordon, his teammates are tussling with conflicting emotions of compassion and betrayal on the heels of the star receiver's latest off-the-field slip."
- "Charles Barkley: Johnny Manziel too immature to handle fame right now" (CBS) - "Johnny Manziel needs to start avoiding cameras, including the one on the back of his own cell phone. At least's that the advice from Charles Barkley."
- "Examining the options for the Texans, disgruntled Andre Johnson" (SI.com) - "The odds of Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson sporting another team's uniform in 2014 improved in drastic fashion on Wednesday, with Johnson reportedly telling the Texans that he wants 'to play for another team.'"
- "NFL teams split $6B in revenue" (ESPN) - "NFL teams, for the first time, equally divided more than $6 billion in revenue last season. That's according to financials released by the Green Bay Packers on Thursday afternoon."
- "Report: Texans propose to demolish Astrodome" (PFT) - "The Houston Texans would reportedly like to turn the old home of the Houston Oilers into a large open space."
- "Favre jersey retirement likely off in 2014 because Packer fans might boo" (CBS) - "Green Bay Packers president Mark Murphy has said for over a year now that the team plans to retire Brett Favre's jersey."