- "NFL says Haslam hasn’t violated personal-conduct policy" (PFT) - "Pilot Flying J, the company run by Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, has agreed to pay a $92 million penalty as part of a federal investigation of fraud against the company’s customers. But Haslam himself won’t be penalized by the NFL."
- "The LeBron James ‘tidal wave’ lifts all boats, including the Browns’" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The LeBron James tidal wave isn’t only about LeBron James or the Cleveland Cavaliers or basketball. It’s scope is so much larger. Mainly, it’s a story about civic pride, which, of course, served as an incredibly strong magnet for the most famous athlete on the planet."
- "Cleveland Browns Film Room: A look at Terrance West" (WFNY) - "Following a season that featured Willis McGahee, Chris Ogbonnaya, and Edwin Baker taking the bulk of snaps at running back, the Cleveland Browns eyed the upcoming NFL Draft and free agency as opportunities to upgrade their backfield."
- "SportsTime Ohio Covers Browns Preseason With 'Training Camp Daily'" (FSO) - "SportsTime Ohio announces Browns preseason coverage with Training Camp Daily beginning Saturday, July 26th at 10:30pm. Training Camp Daily will provide updates of Browns Training Camp from the sideline of the practice field in Berea."
- "Jimmy Graham close to Saints deal" (ESPN) - "As Jimmy Graham continues to fight that he is a franchise wide receiver instead of a tight end, he is closing in on a deal with the Saints that will pay him big money, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."
- "Federal judge forbids use of ‘Redskins’ in court documents" (WP) - "The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office isn’t the only federal authority that has taken a stance against the name of the Washington Redskins."
- "Talented fifth-year option guys like Watt, Newton still await paydays" (CBS) - "For all the talk of all the money spent this year in free agency -- ignoring the caveat that a precious small percentage was fully guaranteed at signing..."
- "Ex-Lions WR Titus Young arrested on felony charge" (NFL.com) - "Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young's NFL career fell apart because of repeated arrests. His problems have continued since the Lions cut the former second-round pick in 2013."